Does your company or organisation relocate employees or contractors interstate or overseas?
Imagine the benefits of having professional relocation support so they, and their families when accompanied, settle in as smoothly as possible!
I’ve relocated 15 times in 35 years – as a child, as a solo young adult for employment, as an accompanying partner, and since 2004 as a wife, mum and business owner – so I’m familiar with the different challenges faced by each family member.
We currently live in Vanuatu, previously throughout Australia, UK, Canada, Papua New Guinea and Tonga.
This Employee Relocation Program is designed to assist your workforce relocate and resettle feeling confident, capable and motivated – so they can focus on the job at hand. It is also designed for accompanying partners, as their role is just as important for a smooth relocation.
What are the benefits of relocation coaching?
For companies, the benefits are extensive. Happy and healthy employees:
- are more productive
- have lower absenteeism
- boost workplace morale
- stay with the company longer
- are more likely to mentor others
- are positive role models in the community
- are a company’s most valuable asset
The employee, and partner when applicable, also benefits by having one ongoing person assist with:
- preparing for the move
- clarifying and overcoming obstacles
- emotional challenges
- physical health challenges
- helping children relocate and resettle
- forming new friendships
- staying in touch with friends and family ‘back home’
- preparing for cultural differences in the workplace and beyond
- the emotional and physical challenges of returning ‘home’
What’s covered in each session?
Relocation coaching sessions are tailored to suit the employee, partner or corporation, covering mindset, physical health, relationships, logistics, finances and many more aspects of moving. Sessions are usually:
- via Skype, Zoom or landline
- every two weeks
- booked online up to 21 days in advance
For each employee or partner, sessions will follow this general pattern:
The first session is of discovery. We’ll chat about where they are on their relocation journey, and what assistance they’d most benefit from. We’ll clarify their goals, to hone in on what is most important.
Session Two onwards:
Each session we’ll cover a specific concern they have, whether ensuring they’ve thought of everything they need to do before they move, making new friends, helping children settle into their new school or identifying cultural differences. I’ll provide expert recommendations, tips, resources and suggestions to help them move forward. We’ll devise strategies together, as no doubt they already know some of what they should be doing – but it’s the accountability aspect that ensures success. Having someone to cheer them on and help them stay on track can be the difference between moving forward and staying stuck.
What’s included in relocation coaching?
Each individual program includes:
- Two personalised sessions each four weeks (60 minutes each)
- Email support between sessions
- Homework they’ll be happy to do
- Informative handouts to expand upon recommendations
- Healthy recipes
- Subscription to my fortnightly newsletter with tips, offers and articles
- My genuine interest in their health and wellness
Organisations and Corporations can choose a program for each individual, prices as below. Alternatively they may choose a package of 10, 20 or 30 hours of coaching per month, allocated to employees and contractors at their discretion, at $1000, $1800 and $2400 respectively.
Choose from one, three or six-month packages. Prices are in Australian dollars.
Inspired Start: Two coaching sessions in one month $240
Road to Success: Six coaching sessions in three months $660 ($60 discount)
Smooth Move: Twelve coaching sessions in six months $1200 ($240 discount)
Any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In health and happiness