Honoured to be interviewed by Amy Scott of Nomadtopia Radio this week!
Check it out and add to our insights below, cheers!
As seen on Nomadtopia.com:
Kylie Bevan: Happy and healthy wherever she is
Longtime traveler and expat Kylie has relocated more than 15 times. Wanting to build more international experiences into their lives, her family jumped at the opportunity to move to Tonga in the South Pacific. Kylie, her husband, and their two school-age daughters have been enjoying life there for nearly a year, and are excited to see where their next adventure will take them.
In This Episode
- Taking an in-person business online
- Combining her health and travel backgrounds into a new niche
- Life in Tonga
- Her children’s experiences moving/living abroad
- Following dietary restrictions when you travel
- Traveling with your must-have items
- What she loves most about their lifestyle
- And much more
Listen here, or on iTunes at Nomadtopia Radio.